Lowongan Kerja Di Singapura Mei 2013 – Apa Kabar Sahabat? Semoga dalam Keadaan Sehat dan Sukses dalam Menjalankan Aktifitas Sehari Hari ya, Update Postingan Kali ini Situsku.Biz Akan Bagikan Informasi tentang Lowongan Kerja Di Singapura Mei 2013 dan Untuk Lebih Jelas Selengkapnya Bisa lihat dibawah ini ;
Lowongan Kerja Di Singapura Mei 2013 - Lowongan Kerja Mei 2013, update Lowongan Kerja Mei 2013, Lowongan Kerja Singapura Mei 2013. Berikut Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Singapura Mei 2013 Selengkapnya..
Cappita Business Suport
Senior Finance Manager – Oil & Gas Industry – based in Vietnam/China/Medan
- Oversee the day to day finance operations and ensure timely financial reporting
- Ensure timely monthly closing of accounts
- Review journal entries and Financial Statements to maintain timely delivery of accurate reporting
- Analyse financial results of the company
- Assist in the forecast analysis
- Maintain strong internal controls, reporting standards and ensure compliance with accounting and reporting requirements
- Liase with auditors & tax agents on statutory accounts and tax submission.
- Degree qualified with around 6 to 10 years’ post-graduation experience in a progressive organization.
- Preferred with Big 4 experiences
- Mature, independent and work well under pressure.
- Confident, assertive and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Bahasa will be a distinct advantage.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at +65 66038001 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code : PET
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV attention to PET with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JGC Construction International Pte Ltd
JGC Construction International Ptd Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “JCON” for brevity) is an affiliate of JGC Corporation, a recognized global engineering & construction company in the oil & gas sector. JCON is engaged in the construction business, in the recruitment, placement and supply of skilled manpower to overseas and domestic construction projects and in construction management that includes among the others planning, cost estimation and developing IT programs for construction management.
The company was incorporated on 2007. In partnership with its employees, the shareholder and other affiliated companies, the Company aspires to become a major player in its chosen industry both in the Middle East and in the Asian Region.
JCON has proven its guaranteed service backed-up by our continuous service relations with top engineering companies for multinational clients.
- We understand our customers’ needs.
- We work together.
- We deliver quality service on time.
- We deal with fairness and transparency.
- We act with integrity.
- Above all, we are reliable.
- To become a value-based, high performing organization
- Take initiatives to drive the business,
- Support each other, and
- Take pride in their work and contributions.
- You will accountable for the timely recruitment of Malaysian Personnel for assignment to Project Site, Bintulu, Malaysia (hereinafter called the “Site”)
- You will discuss vacancies with management and qualify the actual requirements against job description
- You will search for candidates, through database and headhunting and pitch the opportunity to candidates
- You will interview and prepare profile of candidates for recommendation
- You will facilitate the interview and offer process
- You are required to understand and be able to explain the basic project information, assignment conditions and work responsibilities of the position offered to the Applicants
- You are responsible to endorse the selected candidates to Site together with Supporting documents (e.g. CV, Certificates) and advice on basic salary and specifics of candidates (e.g. availability, issues, etc)
- You are required to follow-up status of endorsements, maintain contact with candidates until decision on acceptance is made.
- You will responsible for the preparation of employment documents, pre-employment medical check-up, work permit and etc.
- You will responsible for collecting and submit the documents to Site, as well as assisting in mobilization arrangement.
- Candidate must posses Degree / Professional Degree in any field
- At least 1 – 3 years in recruitment field, in an agency or as inhouse recruiter
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Good communication skills with ability to convince and influence people
- Self-motivated with constant quest to find solutions
- Understanding of employment contracting including Malaysia Employment Law
- Ability to review and understand the technical requirements of the position being sourced
- Understanding of general HR activities and able to understand Compensation & Benefits package
- Highly driven and persistent in seeing through processes
- Excellent communication (speaking, written and reading) and good interpersonal skills, Malay speaking would be advantage(to liaise with various speaking associates)
- Good in MS Word and Excel
- This position is contract basis, but subject to extend or convert to permanent role
- This position will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
HOW TO APPLY:
NOTE: Please read the requirements and responsibilities thoroughly and ascertain your suitability for this position, before submitting your application to us. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
Interested applicants are requested to apply online or submit their applications with detailed resume stating current & expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photo (n.r.) write to email@example.com
JGC Construction International Pte Ltd
29 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARK,
#07-01 ACER BUILDING TOWER A,
-, Singapore 609923
Telephone: 68957513 Fax: 6561 1767
Sekian Informasi “LOWONGAN KERJA SINGAPURA” yang dapat kami sampaikan, semoga dapat membantu Anda dalam mencari pekerjaan di Singapura untuk bulan Mei 2013. Salam sukses…
Demikianlah informasi yang dapat Situsku.Biz sampaikan. Semoga bermanfaat dan Beguna Hendaknya Buat anda semua pengunjung Blog Ini, Terima kasih kepada anda yang telah membaca artikel Lowongan Kerja Di Singapura Mei 2013